Pathway to SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
SIRXSLS001 Sell to the retail customer
This unit will develop your skills to deliver quality customer service and sell to retail customers. By understanding customer needs, you will be able to match products and services to enhance the customer experience and maximise sale opportunities.
SIRXCEG001 Engage the customer
This unit will give you the skills to interact and communicate with a diverse range of customers to assist with enquiries. By contributing to a service culture, you will enhance the customer experience and build the company’s reputation.
Supply Chain Skillset
Pathway to TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations (Warehousing Operations)
TLIF0009 Ensure the safety of transport activities
This unit focuses on identifying and applying the chain of responsibility, including reporting risks. Everyone involved in the chain has an obligation to take all reasonable steps to ensure their actions are in line with transport laws.
TLID1001 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
This unit will develop your skills and knowledge to safely shift loads using manual handling methods. Understanding lifting techniques and how to plan the route will help reduce the risk of injury during manual handling tasks.
You will have the flexibility of 100% online customised learning experience.
- Our short, well-structured lessons are beautifully and visually presented, making them easy to follow and understand. They include useful job aids and videos that help explain concepts.
- All course resources are designed for you to access on the go. That means, if you’re out and about, on the train or bus, at the park or beach, you can access course materials on your tablet or smartphone.
- 25 hours per week
- 8 weeks
Equipment and resources
You’ll need access to the following equipment to complete this course
- Computer with Internet access
- Device with in-built camera, for example a Smartphone
- Software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (or similar)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Why study with us?
- MCI’s innovative simulated assessments and activities there is absolutely NO WORK PLACEMENT required.
- Study online and at your own pace whilst meeting your program requirements.
- Our fully integrated learning management system helps you keep track of where you’re at and enables us to identify if you need additional support
Once you’ve completed the skillset, you will be issued a nationally recognised Certificate of Attainment for each unit of study.
Should you later choose to enrol in the full qualification, you will receive a course credit for these units.
Each skillset is designed to give you strong foundation skills in their related industry sector. Industry skillsets improve your employability skills and give you the confidence to adapt and thrive in the workplace.