On this FAQs page you will find many helpful tips to help you navigate your learning journey with student portal training videos and how to seek help if you cannot find the answer here.
Once enrolled and after receiving approval, you will receive an email notification with your login details. Your Employment Consultant will let you know approximately how long it will be before you receive your login details.
As soon as you have been approved, you will be sent an email with your Username and Password, as well as a link to the course (https://login.mciinstitute.edu.au/)
If you do not receive the welcome email that has your login details:
For step-by-step instructions with screenshots on how to log in and submit your first question, please click here.
To enter your course, you just need to type login.mciinstitute.edu.au into your browser, and then enter your username and password.
To request a new password, select “Forgotten your username or password?”. After clicking that link, you’ll need to enter either your username or your email address so an email can be sent to you with a new password. Then, repeat the login process.
1. Check that you have internet access (preferably using Wifi rather than data).
2. Make sure that you are using the correct URL, which is https://login.mciinstitute.edu.au/.
3. Check that you are typing in the correct email address in the Username field. Be careful if you copy/paste from your email, that it doesn’t by mistake include mailto: before your email address.
4. Make sure that you are using the password, and that you have included the capital letters, punctuation and symbols.
5. If possible, use Chrome as your browser.
To exit the course, all you need to do is tap the arrow next to your name on the top-right of the screen and select “Log out” from the drop-down menu. Next, click the “close browser” button also on the top right of the screen.